Careers education, information, advice and guidance plays a major part in helping students prepare for their transition into adult life. We aim to help students become more aware of their strengths, interests and the options available to them; to raise student aspirations and broaden their horizons
We aim to provide students with up to date and relevant careers education, information, advice and guidance at each transitional stage of their education. They will, therefore have access to unbiased and professional careers support and guidance.
Students can access careers advice in the following ways:
- One to one guidance meeting with the school Careers Coordinator
- Break and lunch time drop-in session
- Careers events
- Information posted on year group TEAMS
- PSHCE lessons
One to one guidance meetings: to arrange an individual careers meeting you can:
- Pop to see your Careers Coordinator during lunch times in the Careers office
- Speak to your Form Tutor
- Email the Careers Coordinator
- Make an appointment to see your Careers Coordinator Monday – Friday
Careers meeting will take place during school hours in the Careers office (Room A110) situated in the corridor between the Maths and Technology departments.
Your Careers Coordinator will be available virtually at year 9,11,12 and 13 evenings to provide information, advice and guidance to you and your Parents/ Guardians.
Careers Coordinator Details:
Mrs Deborah Shepherd
Telephone: 020 8498 1321
Website content and delivery is reviewed termly by the Careers Contact