Careers education, information, advice and guidance plays a major part in helping students prepare for their transition into adult life. We aim to help students become more aware of their strengths, interests and the options available to them; to raise student aspirations and broaden their horizons
We aim to provide students with up to date and relevant careers education, information, advice and guidance at each transitional stage of their education. They will, therefore have access to unbiased and professional careers support and guidance.
Students can access careers advice in the following ways:
- One to one guidance meeting with the school Careers Coordinator
- Break and lunch time drop-in session
- Careers events
- Information posted on year group TEAMS
- PSHCE lessons
One to one guidance meetings: to arrange an individual careers meeting you can:
- Pop to see your Careers Coordinator during lunch times in the Careers office
- Speak to your Form Tutor
- Email the Careers Coordinator
- Make an appointment to see your Careers Coordinator Monday – Friday
Careers meeting will take place during school hours in the Careers office (Room F010) situated next to the 6th form reception.
Careers Coordinator Details:
Website content and delivery is reviewed termly by the Careers Contact